By Hein van der Voort
Read or Download A grammar of Kwaza PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
Whether you don't like crossword puzzles, you could prove loving those. Designed for mother-tongue or thoroughly fluent audio system of Portuguese Brazilian desirous to increase their English abilities, the puzzles can also be enjoyable to English audio system. they're formatted in order that each one puzzle will be solved in 15 to half-hour.
Whether you don't like crossword puzzles, you'll prove loving those. Designed for mother-tongue or thoroughly fluent audio system of Spanish desirous to enhance their English abilities, the puzzles can also be exciting to English audio system. they're formatted in order that every one puzzle will be solved in 15 to half-hour.
This creation to significant themes within the box of Arabic sociolinguistics examines key concerns in diglossia, code-switching, gendered discourse, language edition and alter, and language regulations. It introduces and evaluates a number of theoretical methods and versions, and it illustrates the usefulness and boundaries of those methods to Arabic with empirical information.
Funny illustrations show 1000's of daily words with pointers on pronunciation and grammar. perfect for entire newbies.
- Webster's English to German Crossword Puzzles: Level 2
- Xml Complete (Mcgraw Hill Complete Series)
- The A-Z of Correct English
- The Red Badge of Courage (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Colloquial Amharic
Extra resources for A grammar of Kwaza
1. 2 While the western border of the state forms a national border with Bolivia, which is defined by the Guaporé or Iténez river, the eastern border is a state border with Mato Grosso, close to which runs the Pimenta Bueno river. Further downstream, the Guaporé river is named Mamoré and the Pimenta Bueno river Jí-Paraná or Machado. Both river systems, which embrace the major part of Rondônia, discharge into the Madeira river, which again flows into the Amazon river. With its rivers, its tropical rainforests and its elevation of between 150 and 650 metres, Rondônia belongs to the Amazonian lowlands.
4. Scientific expeditions In the beginning of the 20th century the first scientific expeditions to Rondônia were organised, during which ethnographic and linguistic observations were made. The famous explorer lieutenant Cândido Mariano da Silva Rondon contacted many local indigenous nations during the construction of the telegraphic line from Cuiabá to Porto Velho from 1907 to 1915. He was the first to mention the Kwaza (as Coaiá, in Rondon 1916:155-156) and located them on the São Pedro river on a map drawn in 1913 (Rondon and Faria 1948:183).
A, or Roberto, son, born in 1971. He lives with his Aikanã wife Nazaré and their six year old son Robinson in Gleba. Their home language is Aikanã. Tawi'wi Woro'kãu, or José, son, born in 1976. He has recently married with a Sabanê woman and lives in Gleba. i, or Carlos, son, born in 1979. He has recently married with an Aikanã woman and lives in Gleba. The children of Mario and Raimunda speak Aikanã as their mother’s tongue. They understand Kwaza, which they have learnt from their grandmother Maria Edite, but their active command of the language seems to be limited.