By Joshua Paul
Since the sunrise of movie, rookies and specialists have used quick-and-dirty workarounds and audiovisual tips to increase their films, from domestic videos to add motion pictures. this day, the instruments have definitely replaced, as have the standard and scope of the consequences. With electronic video, the hacking percentages are actually unlimited, for either amateurs artists. From buying photos, blending, enhancing, and including results to ultimate distribution, Digital Video Hacks presents distinct tips, instruments, and strategies for each level of video construction. you will find out how to:
- Get your tasks began correct utilizing inventive education instruments and strategies, from making your personal steadicam, growth, or dolly to powerful storyboarding, timecoding, and tape labeling
- Troubleshoot universal capturing difficulties, together with utilizing stop-motion and time-lapse innovations, lighting fixtures results, coloured monitors and gels, and loved ones gadgets to set up temper or in a different way wow an audience
- Create wonderful visible results, akin to satellite tv for pc zooming, surreal scenes, Matrix-like bullet-time, and eco-friendly reveal illusions
- idiot your viewers with audio tips, changing flubbed discussion, smoothing over cuts, and overlaying lacking audio with room tone
- Add expert positive aspects with post-production methods, together with colour correction, soundtrack cleanup, establishing sequences, and DVD bookmarks
- Distribute ultimate content material in various artistic methods, from exporting to easy videotape or DVD to streaming over the web or maybe through mobilephone phone
- Use the internet to supply interactivity and dynamic content material, attend a distant convention, or vlog your life.
Whether you are looking for a brand new strategy to contain on your subsequent undertaking, an answer to a typical challenge, or simply a bit thought, this booklet reintroduces you to the electronic video you just proposal you knew.
Read Online or Download Digital Video Hacks: Tips & Tools for Shooting, Editing, and Sharing PDF
Similar hacking books
The fourth version of this best-selling identify provides an entire evaluation of the digital trade setting. it's been revised and fully up to date to mirror the latest traits in e-commerce, together with new fabric on defense applied sciences, server concepts, firm functions, and making an investment on-line.
It is a needs to learn for MythTV clients. It has effortless to appreciate motives for each atmosphere. when you are having any trouble, this has the solutions.
Because the sunrise of movie, newbies and specialists have used quick-and-dirty workarounds and audiovisual tips to increase their movies, from domestic videos to add motion pictures. this present day, the instruments have definitely replaced, as have the standard and scope of the implications. With electronic video, the hacking percentages at the moment are unlimited, for either amateurs artists.
- Honeypots: Tracking Hackers
- 2600 Magazine: The Hacker Quarterly (Summer 2014)
- Hacking Exposed Web 2.0: Web 2.0 Security Secrets and Solutions (Hacking Exposed)
- Hack Proofing Cold: Fusion
Extra resources for Digital Video Hacks: Tips & Tools for Shooting, Editing, and Sharing
Hacking the Hack If you have a set of tape logs[Hack #5], you can import them into your digitizing systems. The best approach is to break up the logs by importing sets of tapes into each system. This approach effectively breaks up your digitizing task into manageable pieces and keeps you organized (and less confused) during what is usually a hectic time. People who are lucky enough to have a shared disk among their systems can still use part of this approach to transfer information from one system to another.
Others prefer to digitize all of their footage and view it on their computer. However you choose to log your footage, I strongly recommend not using your master tapes. A simple mechanical failure with your playback machine can easily destroy your master footage, which cannot be replaced. You should treat your master tapes as prized possessions because they are irreplaceable. (Of course, you could always reshoot. 4. Logging Your Footage Logging your footage is a time-consuming process, but the payoff is well worth the investment.
I also like the fact that I can write notes on the back of the cards. 2. Indicating camera movement. Quite obviously, drawings don't move. So, in order to demonstrate camera movement, you should draw arrows to indicate when the camera should pan, dolly, or zoom. If you want to indicate a zoom, you can also draw a square around the area you would like to zoom, as shown in Figure 1-8. Since your storyboard is first and foremost a tool for communication, don't be shy about writing on your drawings.