By Chris Pitt
Chris Pitt, "Pro Hypertext Preprocessor MVC"
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1430241640 | writer: Apress | PDF | 500 Pages | 5/3 MB
Model View Controller (MVC) is changing into the definitive structure of site improvement frameworks because of the balance, extensibility and predictability it lends to improvement. it isn't simply the first separation of database, enterprise good judgment and interface elements, yet features a wide variety of issues for development high-performing, scalable and safe purposes.
Read or Download Pro PHP MVC PDF
Best development books
Is Ajax a brand new expertise, or the usual stuff internet builders were utilizing for years? either, really. This ebook demonstrates not just how tried-and-true internet criteria make Ajax attainable, yet how those older applied sciences let you supply websites a decidedly sleek net 2. zero feel.
The booklet additionally explains:
* how you can attach server-side backend elements to consumer interfaces within the browser
* Loading and manipulating XML files, and the way to interchange XML with JSON
* Manipulating the record item version (DOM)
* Designing Ajax interfaces for usability, performance, visualization, and accessibility
* web site navigation format, together with matters with Ajax and the browser's again button
* including lifestyles to tables & lists, navigation packing containers and home windows
* Animation production, interactive types, and information validation
* seek, net providers and mash-ups
* utilizing Ajax to enterprise communications, and growing web video games with out plug-ins
* some great benefits of modular coding, how one can optimize Ajax functions, and extra
Right improvement and differentiation of B lymphocytes is es sential to make sure that an organism has the power to mount a good humoral immune reaction opposed to overseas antigens. The immune procedure needs to hold a stability among the deletion of damaging self-reactive B cells and the new release of a various rep ertoire of B cells that has the power to acknowledge a nearly un constrained array of overseas antigens.
Up to now two decades, celJ biology has made mammoth strides that have thoroughly reworked the known morphological hematology of the day gone by. This development is basically a result of creation of latest recommendations which permit practical instead of anatomic reviews: labeling options have made attainable the research of celJ kinetics from start to demise of a celJ: tradition options (both in vivo and in vitro) have made it attainable to set up the progeny of sure stern celJs, their progress poten tiaL and the mechanisms in their law.
- Development of Nanotechnology in Textiles
- Rapid Mashup Development Tools: Second International Rapid Mashup Challenge, RMC 2016, Lugano, Switzerland, June 6, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
- Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS-05)
- iOS Swift Game Development Cookbook (2nd Edition)
Extra resources for Pro PHP MVC
Note The use of cache is not limited to storing database and configuration data. Those are simply the two examples I have used to illustrate the effectiveness of cache. Cache is useful wherever you are getting the same data repeatedly, from anything slower than the actual cache system. 51 CHAPTER 5 ■ Caching The Code If our aim is to build a framework that works fast, caching is unavoidable. We need something that stores cached data persistently, and our cache provider of choice is Memcached. It stores data in memory, in hash lookup tables so the data is quickly accessible without reading it from disk.
Listing 4-4. schema = prophpmvc 42 CHAPTER 4 ■ CONFIGURATION ■■Note INI conﬁguration ﬁles aren’t handled in the same way as PHP ﬁles, at least not in Apache. If a user tries to access an INI ﬁle, it will probably not be modiﬁed and the user could have access to sensitive conﬁguration settings such as username and passwords. You should always take steps to deny access to these ﬁles, and it would be best to even store them outside of a web-accessible directory. Our conﬁguration class will be the ﬁrst factory class we create.
Exercises 1. Try creating a conﬁguration driver to parse associative arrays. It should raise exceptions correctly, in the event that syntax errors occur. 2. Experiment with other methods of conﬁguration. You could, for instance, try to create matching conﬁguration drivers, further extending the framework’s conﬁguration library. 49 Chapter 5 Caching Often, when dealing with large amounts of data, we run into performance bottlenecks. These can happen for any number of reasons, and can mostly be avoided by good caching.