By Bruce Williams, John Athayde
The Rails View: making a appealing and Maintainable person Experience
2012 | ISBN-10: 1934356875 | writer: Pragmatic Programmers | PDF | 264 pages | five MB
Working within the View layer calls for a breadth of data and a focus to element not like wherever else in Rails. One unsuitable movement can lead to brittle, complicated perspectives that cease destiny improvement in its tracks. This ebook might help you separate from from tangles of good judgment and markup on your perspectives as you decide up the sensible talents you must enforce your person interface cleanly and maintainably.
Read or Download The Rails View: Creating a Beautiful and Maintainable User Experience PDF
Similar development books
Is Ajax a brand new expertise, or the standard stuff internet builders were utilizing for years? either, truly. This ebook demonstrates not just how tried-and-true net criteria make Ajax attainable, yet how those older applied sciences let you supply websites a decidedly glossy net 2. zero feel.
The e-book additionally explains:
* find out how to attach server-side backend parts to person interfaces within the browser
* Loading and manipulating XML files, and the way to interchange XML with JSON
* Manipulating the rfile item version (DOM)
* Designing Ajax interfaces for usability, performance, visualization, and accessibility
* website navigation format, together with matters with Ajax and the browser's again button
* including existence to tables & lists, navigation packing containers and home windows
* Animation construction, interactive types, and knowledge validation
* seek, net providers and mash-ups
* using Ajax to company communications, and developing web video games with no plug-ins
* the benefits of modular coding, how you can optimize Ajax functions, and extra
Right improvement and differentiation of B lymphocytes is es sential to make sure that an organism has the power to mount a good humoral immune reaction opposed to international antigens. The immune approach needs to hold a stability among the deletion of destructive self-reactive B cells and the iteration of a various rep ertoire of B cells that has the power to acknowledge a nearly un restricted array of overseas antigens.
Prior to now twenty years, celJ biology has made substantial strides that have thoroughly remodeled the popular morphological hematology of the day before today. This development is essentially because of the creation of recent suggestions which permit practical instead of anatomic stories: labeling ideas have made attainable the learn of celJ kinetics from delivery to loss of life of a celJ: tradition recommendations (both in vivo and in vitro) have made it attainable to set up the progeny of yes stern celJs, their development poten tiaL and the mechanisms in their legislation.
- On the Road for Work: Migratory Workers on the East Coast of the United States
- Water Quality Management: A Review of the Development and Application of Mathematical Models
- Levels of Corporate Globalization: Development of a Measurement Scale in the Context of Global Customer Management
- Managing Development and Application of Digital Technologies: Research Insights in the Munich Center for Digital Technology & Management (CDTM)
- Local Governance, Economic Development and Institutions
- Swift For Dummies
Extra resources for The Rails View: Creating a Beautiful and Maintainable User Experience
HTML5 acknowledges that there’s a lot of bad code out there, and it takes the stance that browsers should try to interpret this code for a better user experience. 25. com/ 26. org/wiki/Tag_soup report erratum • discuss 40 • Chapter 1. Creating an Application Layout As nice as that may be, we are going to write well-formed, valid HTML5 for our application. While some would say that we should just know this stuff, the reality is that HTML can be quite complex, and pages—when rendered from many different partials and helpers—can sometimes get broken up.
Now let’s put down some ground rules for our team, and quick! 2 • 51 Standardizing Coding Practices It’s important that teams follow consistent, sane rules when it comes to writing templates and style sheets, from indentation standards to the ordering of CSS properties. Say we’ve been away on vacation for the past week, soaking up the sun somewhere suitably tropical and devoid of Internet access. We’ve come back and found a mess. Our team has been working furiously on new features, and the templates look like a bowl of half-cooked spaghetti.
9 Wrapping Up We’ve accomplished a lot this chapter, including building a strong foundation for our application and picking up some important patterns and tools we’ll use as we continue to build it out in the next few chapters. In the next chapter, we will set a few ground rules to head off an all-toocommon problem: letting our views become an unreadable quagmire that no one wants to touch. We’ll get acquainted with some habits to avoid and some straightforward approaches to fixing and refactoring hard-to-read view code.