By Sanjay Khare
Read or Download TNF Superfamily PDF
Similar biomedical engineering books
"Theoretical Molecular Biophysics" is a sophisticated examine publication for college students, almost immediately ahead of or after finishing undergraduate stories, in physics, chemistry or biology. It offers the instruments for an knowing of user-friendly methods in biology, comparable to photosynthesis on a molecular point. A simple wisdom in mechanics, electrostatics, quantum conception and statistical physics is fascinating.
The advance of up to date molecular biology with its turning out to be tendency towards in-depth learn of the mechanisms of organic techniques, constitution, functionality, and id of biopolymers calls for program of actual physicochemical tools. Electrophoresis occupies a key place between such tools.
Analyzing Biomedical technology: test, facts, and trust discusses what can get it wrong in organic technological know-how, supplying an independent view and cohesive figuring out of medical tools, facts, info interpretation, and medical ethics which are illustrated with functional examples and real-life functions.
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Functional Cell Lines: Progress and Applications
- Biomaterials And Bioengineering Handbook
- Introduction to Modeling in Physiology and Medicine
- Biological and Bioenvironmental Heat and Mass Transfer
- Multiscale Modeling in Biomechanics and Mechanobiology
- Mathematical Modeling of Complex Biological Systems: A Kinetic Theory Approach (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
Additional resources for TNF Superfamily
67. Nohara C, Akiba H, Nakajima A et al. Amelioration of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis with anti- OX40 ligand monoclonal antibody: A critical role for OX40 ligand in migration, but not development, of pathogenic T cells. J Immunol 2001; 166:2108-15. 68. Higgins LM, McDonald SA, Whittle N et al. Regulation of T cell activation in vitro and in vivo by targeting the OX40-OX40 ligand interaction: Amelioration of ongoing inflammatory bowel disease with an OX40-IgG fusion protein, but not with an OX40 ligand-IgG fusion protein.
Endocrinology 1998; 139(3):1329-1337. 6. Hakeda Y, Kobayashi Y, Yamaguchi K et al. Osteoclastogenesis inhibitory factor (OCIF) directly inhibits bone-resorbing activity of isolated mature osteoclasts. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1998; 251(3):796-801. 7. Lacey DL, Tan HL, Lu J et al. Osteoprotegerin ligand modulates murine osteoclast survival in vitro and in vivo. Am J Pathol 2000; 157(2):435-448. 8. Lacey DL, Timms E, Tan HL et al. Osteoprotegerin ligand is a cytokine that regulates osteoclast differentiation and activation.
Genes Dev 1999; 13(18):2412-2424. 22. Fata JE, Kong YY, Li J et al. The osteoclast differentiation factor osteoprotegerin-ligand is essential for mammary gland development. Cell 2000; 103(1):41-50. 23. Cao Y, Bonizzi G, Seagroves TN et al. IKKalpha provides an essential link between RANK signaling and cyclin D1 expression during mammary gland development. Cell 2001; 107(6):763-775. 24. Anderson DM, Maraskovsky E, Billingsley WL et al. A homologue of the TNF receptor and its ligand enhance T-cell growth and dendritic-cell function.