By Jason Cole
Read or Download Using Moodle: Teaching with the Popular Open Source Course Management System (Community Press) PDF
Similar popular books
From how the present trouble occurred to the position of banks to how cash works, this booklet addresses advanced principles in a simple to appreciate Q&A layout with energetic prose. With examples all through from own finance concerns similar to how you can negotiate the simplest expense for a vehicle, and will you purchase a guaranty for a brand new desktop, to important photograph questions that have an effect on our nationwide and worldwide financial system similar to: what's deflation and inflation?
For the 1st time in English, the vintage quantity that constructed a thorough new figuring out of unfastened jazz and African American tradition
Come across the trailblazers whose recordings increased the bounds of expertise and taken “popular” song into America's dwelling rooms! renowned American Recording Pioneers: 1895--1925 (winner of the 2001 organization for Recorded Sound Collections Award of Excellence in ancient Recorded Sound learn) covers the lives and careers of over 100 musical artists who have been specially very important to the recording in its early years.
- Sigur Ros's ()
- Carnival Theater: Uruguay's Popular Performers and National Culture (Cultural Studies of the Americas, V. 15)
- Analysing Popular Music: Image, Sound and Text
- Disability and Popular Culture
- Sounds and the City: Popular Music, Place, and Globalization
Additional info for Using Moodle: Teaching with the Popular Open Source Course Management System (Community Press)
Summary The summary appears in the course listings page. A good one-paragraph summary will help communicate the essence of your course to your students. Format This is where you can set the course format as discussed previously. Number of weeks/topics Use this to set the number of sections your course will have. If you need to change this later, you can. Increasing the number results in sections being added to the bottom of your course page; reducing the number results in sections being removed from the bottom of your course page, and any content in them hidden.
When your image is the right size, save it at the minimum quality as a web-compatible format such as JPG or GIF. These formats make your file size even smaller by eliminating unnecessary and redundant data. By reducing the size of your files, you’ll make life easier for yourself and your students. But the smallest, most portable files in the world don’t mean much if your students can’t use them successfully in your class. Next, we’ll discuss some interesting ways you can use content to make your Moodle class a valuable resource for your students.
3. Save the RTF copy of your document. Effective Content Practices | 43 There are a number of file formats for displaying text and images that almost everyone can open, regardless of their computing platform, and you should strive to use these whenever possible. These formats include RTF, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Portable Display Format (PDF), and picture formats, including PICT, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, and PNG. Table 3-2 describes some common file formats. Table 3-2. File types File type Description Software needed to use the file RTF A word-processor format that is readable by a wide range of applications.